© 2012-2019 Chaser Eight. | All rights reserved.
Our Accomplishments (So Far):
- In January of 2016, the band was on the bill to open for Queensryche at The Palladium in Worcester, alas a blizzard got in their way.
- They opened for Panic! At The Disco, Atlas Genius, and Local H at Radio 104.1 Fest 2015. It was the first time the show happened in 10 years.
- The band made their first official licensing placement in January 2014 with the remake of their song "Road" from Late Night Companions for a new independent film. "Road (Indecision)" can be heard as the main title for the movie Acting Like Adults.
- The music genome project known as Pandora is just one of the many music industries barriers the band has been able to break through with their music currently streaming on the site.
- The band has had the distinct and rare opportunity to play some of the largest stages in Connecticut including headlining the Wolf Den at Mohegan Sun Casino and the Hard Rock Cafe at Foxwoods Casino.
- The release of their first official music video for the song "Let It Roll" off the Up and Up EP was met with much success as it currently sits with well over 16,000 views on YouTube.
- In June of 2013, the band singed a 6 song publishing deal with ReverbNation and the renowned APM Music. Included in this deal were most of the songs off their Up and Up EP and one other.
- They opened for national touring band, The London Souls, in April of 2013 at Up or On the Rocks in Hartford, Connecticut.
- hey have been played numerous times on the local radio stations in Connecticut, 99.1 WPLR and Radio 104.1.
- In November of 2012, the band signed their first publishing deal for a song off their first EP, Late Night Companions. “Demo 12” was signed to a multi-faceted contract and will be in a catalog that is pitched to many premium movie networks, major cable networks, and brand name product clients.
- They have worked with The Rolling Stones iconic former manager, Andrew Loog Oldham, on the production and arrangement of their songs after impressing him in a live acoustic session.
- They opened for New Orleans’ long-running and popular band, The Radiators, on the main stage at the Webster Theater in Hartford, Connecticut.